BIG thanks to Natural Euphoria for nominating me for a Liebster Award, it really does mean the whole (small) world to me! I can’t even believe that people are taking the time to read my blog, let alone give me a seal of approval!
The purpose of the Liebster is to spotlight blogs with 200 or less followers who deserve to have an increased readership. The award has a knock-on effect working like domino as it is passed from one blogger to the next, and shining a light on those unassuming bloggers.
The rules, if nominated…
- Answer 11 random questions about yourself (as asked by nominator).
- State 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers who also have fewer than 200 followers (cannot vote the blogger who nominated you).
- Ask 11 random questions to those you nominate.
Nominees answer the same with the exceptions I have stated underneath!
- If you had one day left to live, what would you do? Eat a banquet with my friends and family.
- If you could have dinner with anybody, who would you dine with? Nigella Lawson
- If you were given the task to achieve world peace, how would you achieve this objective? Send the corrupted in power to a desert island.
- If there is a God, what would be the first thing you would say to him/her? Can I swap heaven for re-incarnation? I’d much rather come back as a bird.
- What would you change about yourself and why? Better at public speaking, I often sound like I’m talking a lot of S***
- If you could be anyone but yourself, who would it be and why? Rachel Khoo for her looks, dress sense, chef skills and the fact she speaks fluent French.
- If an alien knocked on your front door, what would you do? Freak out! And then ask for a grand tour of the spaceship.
- If you won $1 million in lotto, how would you spend it? Use it as a deposit for a lush pad in London.
- What’s your biggest regret? Not practising piano more when I was younger and not paying enough attention during French lessons at school.
- If you were given three wishes, what would you wish for? To be able to eat without putting on calories, to be multilingual and to be forever happy.
- If your favourite movie star asked you out on a date, where would you take them? To Heston Blumenthal’s Fat Duck…and then expect him to pay for me.
Replace 1, 4 and 11 with the following questions:
- What would be your last three-course meal before you die?
- If you could bring one deceased celebrity back from the dead, who it be and why?
- If you had the invisibility cloak for the day, what would you do?
11 Random Facts about Myself
I live in an area which has the highest density of Koreans outside of Seoul.
My favourite cuisines are Greek and Korean
I live in the UK, I’ve travelled to Asia, New Zealand and South America but I’ve not been to Wales or Ireland
When I was little I used to refer to my previous life…as a boy.
I live ten minutes from Wimbledon, but I’ve never seen the tennis
If you talk to me about sports, I’ll just hear white noise.
I can tap-dance
I am notorious for losing things.
I once accidentally travelled to Greece and Turkey on a cancelled passport, a passport I THOUGHT I’d lost.
I’m also notorious for getting ill whilst abroad. I’ve had 2 parasites and Dengue Fever hence why my moto is: ‘it’s not a trip without a drip’.
My Nominations (in no particular order):
I enjoy reading all of these blogs, some are simply hilarious reads whilst others literally feed into my love of food or fill me with ideas for future eating and travelling. So thank you all!