This blog has been created by a backpacker who specialises in eating. During my travels I vigilantly kept a diary and accounted for every bed I slept in, every memorable place I visited and any mouth-watering foods that passed my lips, and now back home, I have decided to put this to use and write a blog in retrospect from the pages of my travel diary. All photos have been taken by myself. Future trips, London outings and recipe ideas will also be thrown into the mix.
This site is dedicated to providing advice for backpackers on a shoestring, they’ll be no reviews of 5 star resorts or nouvelle cuisine restaurants. If you want to find cheap and comfortable guesthouses or hostels or great street eats, then look no further. Up-coming posts will feature on New Zealand, Fiji, Thailand, Camdodia, Vietnam and closer to home, UK.
Enjoy the site!
Move your Feet, Move Your Mouth
Label- Loughborough University
- Issue 1 2010- Amazon Blog – p27
- Issue 2 2010- Fresher’s Fortnight Over, Where to Next?– p28
- Issue 4 2010- Dinard Film Festival and Jom Makan– p27 & p30
- Issue 5 2010- Influential Directors- Quentin Tarantino and Mexican Cookery Corner – p29 & p31
- Issue 6 2010- Being Sinful on a Budget– p22
- Issue 10 2011- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly: Old Vs. New Technology, Cooking up a TV Storm, Hidden Gem: Four Lions Film Review, Culture’s Guide to the Top Place to Visit This Easter– pp27-30
- February 6 2011 issue 1431- Retro Brighton : UK TV Locations – p61